Premium Network Global Reach

 

Hangzhou, City Express

The paid for newspaper City Express Hangzhou was launched on January 1st 1999 and has a circulation of 1.56 million per day. The paper is second biggest circulating, paid for newspaper in China. 70% of the circulation is through subscriptions and the remaining 30% is purchased at kiosks, shops and supermarkets. With high profile, luxury clients such as Chanel, Hermes, Dior, and Sony, the paper targets a high profile, wealthy affluent audience.

EDITIONS

Hangzhou, Jiaxing, Quzhou, Ningbo, Zhoushan, Huzhou, Jinhua, Lishui, Wenzhou, Taizhou

 

Local Facts
Population 2.3 M

Language Mandarin 

GDP (2012) 1.15 trillion CNY

Economy Automobiles, military, iron, steel,

and aluminium industry centre

Subway 4 lines


the figures

Daily Circulation
1,560,000
Daily Readership
4,740,000

Social Media Figures

Wechat Followers
103,252
Weibo Followers
2,700,730

Redaership